Hello fine people
Two post in two days!
This is just a quick one on the display board…. I wanted to do something a bit different and “experimental” so I’ve had a go at reproducing digicam on the bunker/barricade aspects of this piece. I intend on heavily weathering it to reflect it age, but the photos below should give you a good impression of where its going…
This is what I used to base the digicam off of.
Once again I had to look to Maybe Jane to help make the stencils, and as usual Tegan was very helpful and prompt.
Here are some progress pics
As you can probably see I wasn’t as thorough as I should have been cleaning the board and as a result some of the paint came off when I removed the stencil, however I actually think its added to the overall effect, which is a bonus!
So that’s it for me now, comments welcome as usual