Hey there, just a quick post on some progress on 4 Rhinos and a Landraider I’m painting for my Iron Hands. So, the pics
This one is of the mask that I made for the top doors for the Rhino… it is to display the tactical squad markings. I first made a template out of plasticard, then used it to cut out four arrows. I then fixed these to the top of the doors, and airbrushed white on.
what it looked like finished…
I then did a bit of modulation with a light grey on the hull, and applied the decals. That milky discolouration you can see is just the clear coat that I put over the decal to bond it to the mini better. Once the mini is complete it helps make the decal look like a stencil.